Society Miami Biscayne
National real estate developer PMG is exploring the 49-story, 639 unit Society Biscayne tower in Miami, which is now nearly complete. Located at 400 Biscayne Boulevard, the 882,000-square-foot project will offer 646 rental apartments and 32,000 square feet of commercial. The design for the first 10 floors appears to be dedicated to amenities, with a massive piece of art intricately positioned on the exterior walls facing Biscayne Bay, with a diamond-like design on the opposite side.
Society Residences Miami is a collection of cultivated studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom residences. Society Residences will offer a vibrant and rich community fueled by culture, glamour and wellness. Amenities at Society Biscayne include a massive pool deck with a 16-foot screen, covered bar and grilling terrace; an outdoor yoga platform and theater lawn.
Society Biscayne Miami Developer
Developed by PMG and Greybrook Realty Partners
project is developed in partnership with Toronto-based real estate private equity firm Greybrook Realty Partners and designed by Sieger Suarez Architects
- 49 Stories Building Located in Downtown Miami
- 646 luxury residences .646 luxury residences Views of the Miami skyline, unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Modern Residential Lobby with 24/7 Concierge
- Features the Latest Smart Building Technology, Destination Controlled Elevator Dispatch, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- Custom Society Residences app, linking residents to concierge services and building amenities Digital Key
- Valet Parking
- Guest Access & Ac
Society Biscayne RESIDENCES FEATURES
- Fully-furnished studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom residences, -9’2″ ceiling height with floor-to-ceiling windows Balconies with stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami city skyline
- Porcelain wood-grain tile flooring throughout, Built-in full-size washer and dryer (in select residences)
- Ecobee smart thermostat, Smart keyless entry -Pre-wired for high-speed communications, multiple telephone lines, and cable
- Custom kitchen cabinetry by Italian design house iTalk raft, quartz kitchen counters
- Frigidaire stainless-steel appliances including microwave, dishwasher, freestanding range oven and refrigerator
- Frameless glass-enclosed showers, custom Italian vanities by Italkraft
- Modern matte black kitchen and bathroom fixtures Fully built-out California-style closets
- Lobby with Cocktail Bar and Restaurant by Jaguar Sun®
Bright – Considered – Inspiring
While the majority of homes in our communities are studios and one bedrooms, we also made living with roommates (co-living) easier by eliminating shared bathrooms, providing exceptional furnishings, finding great people to live with, and splitting up the bills. All in an environment that demands inclusivity and positivity.
We the neighbors are thrilled to share our best selves and grow together.